Manufacturing front axle drive shaft factory direct sale 43410-0R140 for Toyota

Category:

Description

Product Overview

The 43410-0R140 front axle drive shaft is an OEM standard size product designed specifically for Toyota RAV4 models from 2006 to 2012. Made from high-quality S55C steel, this drive shaft is not just durable but also highly efficient in delivering smooth transmission, enhancing vehicle control and reducing vibrations.

drive-shaft

Performance and Reliability

The drive shaft has been given a thorough inspection, passing a 100% quality check which guarantees its superior quality and reliable performance. The drive shaft assembly is backed by a 24-month warranty, further highlighting the confidence we have in our product.

Flexibility and Versatility

Our drive shaft is not just limited to the Toyota RAV4. With its OEM standard size and front-right positioning, it’s versatile enough to fit a variety of vehicle types and models. Whether you need it for a compact car or a large SUV, our drive shaft can easily adapt to your needs.

Real-Life Success Stories

In our years of operation, we’ve helped numerous clients enhance their vehicle performance with our drive shafts. One such example is a fleet of commercial vehicles that were experiencing frequent breakdowns due to poor quality drive shafts. After switching to our 43410-0R140 drive shaft, they noted a significant decrease in breakdowns and an improvement in overall vehicle performance.

About Us

We are a professional drive shaft manufacturer with a strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction. We offer a range of products including Drive Shaft Assembly, Joint, Bearings and more, all of which are made to the same high standards as our drive shafts.

Take Action Now

We encourage you to explore our product and see for yourself the difference a high-quality drive shaft can make. Contact us now to place your order or for further inquiries.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1: What is your packing terms?

A: We generally pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. For specially registered patents, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after receiving your authorization letters.

Q2: What are your payment terms?

A: We accept a T/T 30% deposit, with the remaining 70% due before delivery. We will show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.

Q3: Do you test all your goods before delivery?

A: Absolutely, we perform 100% testing before delivery to ensure you receive only the highest quality goods.