DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a energy up gravity down circuit. Start out the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve might be supplied if required. Also a stress compen sated flow control might be added for the circuit to control the descent pace of your cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our product sales engineer for your unique pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic parts concerned before set up of the power unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should really also be clean and free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree during the tank just after the original working in the energy unit.
six. Oil altering is needed right after the original a hundred operation hrs, afterwards after each 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit has a electrical power up power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A pressure compensatred movement control may be added to circuit to control the decent pace of the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all of the hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which really should also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
four. The power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree in the tank soon after the preliminary running of the energy unit.
6. Oil transforming is required immediately after the original a hundred operation hours, afterwards once each 3000 hrs.